- Norm-Ject® Syringes are the ideal solution for any situation where an inert hypoallergenic syringe is required.
- Their unique two-part system is latex free
- Contains no silicone lubricant or rubber.
- ZDL currently distributes the 1ml syringes.
- ISO 9000 registered, CE mark, FDA registered.
HSW Norm-Ject Plastic Syringes (Box of 100)
NOW AVAILABLE IN LUER SLIP
NORM-JECT®FEATURES: INDICATED FOR:
- Clear, Easy to Read
- Graduations for Accuracy
- Smooth Drawing
- Safety Stop to Prevent Plunger Separation
- Polypropylene-Luer Slip
- Polyethylene/Polypropylene Luer Slip
- Disposable Substitute for Glass Syringes
- Gas Sterilized-Pyrogen Free
- No Rubber
- No Silicone Lubricant
- Low Trace element Content
- Research Study Proves Lowest Inherent Toxicity
- 100% Quality Guarantee
- IVF Clinics
- Genetic Research
- Andrology Laboratories
- Research Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Environmental Testing and Sampling
- Animal Husbandry
- Various Industrial and Commercial Uses
- Any instance where absolute purity is needed